Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Notorious Dr. Kalzo MD.

This past weekend I accompanied the Proud Peacock to ZAPP'S! and made a new friend named Dr. Kalzo MD. Dr. Kalzo is an epicurean whose favorite beverage is Pabst Blue Ribbon. I was drawn to Dr. Kalzo due to his amazing resemblance to the Notorious B.I.G., aka Biggie Smalls, aka Chris Wallace. R.I.P. BIGGIE! (1972-1997) I instantly proposed the theory to Peacock and ZAPP! that his likeness to Biggie is so uncanny that it cannot be ignored; clearly he is Biggie reincarnated and living in Ravenswood. The only inconsistency is that he prefers PBR to Cristal or Hennessy, but ZAPP! won't spring for those beverages. I knew Dr. Kalzo should be immortalized on my wonderful blog.

As a test, the first thing I asked Dr. Kalzo was, "Is Brooklyn in the House?" His response? An appropriately confrontational purr. Then he drained a can of PBR, crushed the empty, and tossed it over his left shoulder like a straight G.'



Below, ZAPP! strokes Dr. Kalzo's magnificent pelt. He knows how to enjoy the good life. The ladies love Dr. Kalzo MD.; he commands respect and won't hesitate to pop a cap in your ass if you've got a beef with the east-side.




For all of you doubters who didn't discover Dr. Kalzo MD I say don't hate--appreciate. How can you ignore the below resemblance? Don't shed a tear; Biggie is alive and well and thriving at ZAPPS!. Just look at the similar posturing shared by Biggie and Dr. Kalzo: both pensively face a mystical horizon as if boldly staring down the barrel of a gloch 9 millimeter, and both are diggin' the scene with a gangsta lean (mouth turned down in an angry frown).
Well. I say, turn that frown upside down, Dr. Kalzo, the truth has been heard, and I will tell the world! Everyone, pour out a 40 for your dead homies and recognize! Look at this face! I implore you to acknowledge the obvious; all Dr. Kalzo needs is an entourage like Junior Mafia and the Queen Bee to truly come correct! Further, I am not one to go around identifying the incarnates of those who have passed in the human form. That lends valuable insight to my character, indeed. Basically, I am a perfectly legitimate source. I would never want to tarnish my otherwise immaculate reputation for such an outrageous claim if I did not believe it to be possible. I can easily compile further photographic evidence, but I thought this would be enough to suffice for my humble post. I leave you with these final controversial images (yet another set of comparison pictures). You be the judge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to burst your reincarnating bubble, QHU, but I kind of think your insistence here reveals a little uncertainty. If the Doc was really Biggie returned (how old is this cat, anyway?), wouldn't it--like most miracles--just be self-evident?

QHU said...

Escape Goat! Don't hate! I knew you'd ask for a timeline on this cat's birthday--well do the math sucka--Dr. Kalzo is 9 years old! NINE! Mmm-Hmmm. Now what!? If you had seen him you would have stepped on his tail and taken his deliciously frosty PBR. That's how you roll. Ice cold!

Anonymous said...

In cat years?!!!!